Kealia… Beautiful and pampered, she offers an elegant venue you won’t find in other charter services… The graceful lines of the exterior, the rich teak interior… Classic design… All come together to create the perfect backdrop for your event. Tasteful, but not overstated, she is versatile… the perfect vessel, at your service.
- Kealia – A 1989 Kha Shing Double-Cabin Motoryacht
- A spacious salon – Comfortable. Perfect for conversation. Perfect for dancing. Perfect for enteraining.
- Two head/restrooms – Clean. Tastefully decorated.
- A beautiful stateroom – Features rich teak, a plush, queen-size bed, and vanity.
- The forward cabin – Spacious. Comfortable. Accommodation for two.
- The aft deck – Breathtaking. Rich teak furniture and panoramic view. Fully enclosed to keep out the San Francisco chill. Fully stocked wet bar with your favorite premium beverages.
- The galley – Fully equipped. Fully stocked. Perfect.
- The flybridge – An unrivaled vantage of the Bay. Open. Airy. Feel the wind… the mist…and enjoy the experience of the San Francisco Bay.
- A professional sound system – 9-channel sound throughout the boat. CD, iPod, internet radio. Our music library ranges from classical, to jazz, to rock, to pop… and everything in between. The perfect complement for watching the America’s Cup, Giant’s games, and other events on your cruise.